24th April 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan without Interest to study distance MBA course?

Sir,
I need an Education Loan for my distance MBA course for an amount of Rs. 65000. But I can't pay interest. So, I want to know how to get an Education Loan without interest?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  4. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  6. From where I will get an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA with lowest Interest rate?
  7. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  8. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  9. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  10. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
  15. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  16. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  18. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
26th April 2016, 09:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan without Interest to study distance MBA course?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get education loan sanctioned if you do not want to pay the interest of the loan. Then there is only one option; you need to avail scholarships. This is because there are no financial institutions which will offer education loan with charging interest on it. Interest is the profit which they earn for lending you the money.
27th April 2016, 01:39 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan without Interest to study distance MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I need an Education Loan for my distance MBA course for an amount of Rs. 65000. But I can't pay interest. So, I want to know how to get an Education Loan without interest?
Sorry, it is very difficult to get any education loan for the distance MBA course or any other distance courses. The education loan is available only for Regular courses mostly. But it is up to the Branch Manager to decide, so you can try for it. But most of the banks provide loans to the regular courses only. Without interest it is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?