22nd September 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?

Hello Sir,
I have scored 65% marks in my B.Com. I want to study MBA now. Kindly tell me which Bank will give me education loan with cheapest interest rate? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  2. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  7. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
  8. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  11. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
  12. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  13. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  15. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  16. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  18. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
4th October 2015, 09:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?

All the banks under Government of India charges the same interest rate for education loan which is decided by the Reserve Bank of India and it fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. However, SBI charges one percent lesser interest rate as compared to other banks, hence can be considered cheapest but it has stricter terms and conditions as compared to other banks. The interest rate normally fluctuates between 13-14.5 percent for all banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?