18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?

Respected Sir,
My son has applied for an Education Loan so that he can study MBA. I just want to know what is the maximum loan amount he can get? Kindly tell me the details of rate of interest and repayment mode? Looking for quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  3. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  5. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  6. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  7. Maximum amount of Education Loan to study MBA in India?
  8. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  9. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  10. Education Loan at cheapest rate of interest and tax benefits to study MBA?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  13. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  14. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  15. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
  16. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  18. How can I get my final year Loan amount if there is an error in repayment?
21st April 2016, 05:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?

The maximum loan amount which can be availed is given below.

- For study in India : 10 lakhs
- For study in abroad : 20 lakhs

The interest rate is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and fluctuates from time to time. The rate of interest fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5 percent. The interest is calculated as simple interest for the entire study period.

Repayment had to be started after six months completion from the year of completion of the course or on joining a job whichever, is earlier. Usually repayment is done as EMI as per the loan amount and the number of repayment years of your choice. However, you can also deposit lumpsum amount in the loan account to repay the loan.
21st April 2016, 06:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan to study MBA? Details of interest rate and repayment mode?

The maximum loan amount which can be availed is given below.

- For study in India : 10 lakhs
- For study in abroad : 20 lakhs

The interest rate is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and fluctuates from time to time. The rate of interest fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5 percent. The interest is calculated as simple interest for the entire study period.

Repayment had to be started after six months completion from the year of completion of the course or on joining a job whichever, is earlier. Usually repayment is done as EMI as per the loan amount and the number of repayment years of your choice. However, you can also deposit lumpsum amount in the loan account to repay the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?