24th April 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan to study B.E./B.Tech if secured 2nd division in both 10th and 12th?

Sir,
I want to study B.E./B.Tech course. But the problem is I have got 2nd division in both 10th and 12th. I am getting admission in this course but I want to know that am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if secured 2nd Division in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 10th and 12th from Kolkata and living from 20 years in India but belongs to Nepal?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BBM if secured 99.6% in 12th Commerce?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BBM if secured 99.6% in 12th Commerce?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  14. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  16. Am I eligible to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive if achieved 2nd division in both 10th and 12th?
  17. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  18. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
26th April 2016, 08:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan to study B.E./B.Tech if secured 2nd division in both 10th and 12th?

Yes, you are eligible for education loan in order to pursue B.E/B.Tech course even though you had scored second division marks in your 10th and 12th standard. If you get admission in a well recognised institute which provides good exposure facilities then there is no problem in getting education loan. It is true that bank will check the previous academic records but if you can seek admission in a good institute then there will be no problem in getting education loan provided you comply with the norms of education loan scheme.
26th April 2016, 08:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan to study B.E./B.Tech if secured 2nd division in both 10th and 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to avail an education loan.

All nationalized banks offer education loan, but the minimum criteria to avail an education loan is that the candidate must have passed the qualifying examination and must have secured admission in any of the valid and recognized course.

If you have secured admission in B.E/ B.Tech course then you can easily avail an education loan.
26th April 2016, 09:48 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You want to study B.Tech and for this you want to take the educational loan. But the thing is that you have got 2nd division in both 10th and 12th class.

>>Yes, definitely you are eligible for educational loan. If you get admission in any AICTE approved institution then you can apply for the educational loan. It does not matter how much percent you score in 10th and 12th standard.

Procedure to apply for loan:

--Visit to nearest bank branch office through which you want to take the educational loan. In my opinion you should avoid to take the educational loan from nationalized banks as they charge less rate of interest than private banks.

--Fill the application form in which you have to fill your basic details, personal details, academic details, tuition fee details etc.

--After filling the application you have to submit the application form with the Xerox copy of the relevant documents such as Admission slip (original), fee structure, 10th and 12th mark sheet, color photographs, Address and identity proof etc.

--The application form is firstly validated by the bank official and then after it will be sanctioned within 15 days.
27th April 2016, 12:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to study B.E./B.Tech course. But the problem is I have got 2nd division in both 10th and 12th. I am getting admission in this course but I want to know that am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan or not?
Yes, you are eligible for an education loan to study the B.E/B.Tech after scoring 2nd division in both 10th and 12th standard. You have to show the admit card of the engineering college to the bank to get a loan. For up to Rs. 4 Lakhs amount the security is not required. You can contact the nationalized banks or private banks for the education loan. You have to provide the documents they asked for like Pan Card, Proof of admission, passport size photographs, Bank Statement, IT returns etc. Best of luck for your studies!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?