29th September 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in USA

How can i get full phd scholarship in applied chemistry in u.s ?? plzzzz helpppp.?
and what are the requirements to get full phd scholarship in u.s.. ??
as i m doing msc applied chemistry 2nd year , in india and its my dream to go for higher study and research in u.s.. bt i m nt from rich family and i badly want to make it happen , as i ve bachelors aggregate 62% .. bt last year i scored 84% in msc1 and will work really hard this year too.. bt anybody plzzz tell me xctly what to do ... so that i can get fulll phd scholarship and make my dream come true..!!
3 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?
  2. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  4. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with full scholarship in USA?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  8. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  9. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  10. How may I do Phd(biotechnology) with full scholarship in USA? my score in GRE is 1160 and have completed M.Sc in Microbial biotechnology with 71% marks
  11. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  12. How to get full financial assistance for doing Ph.D in Chemistry from USA after scoring 71.15% in BSc and 1300 score in GRE?
  13. Can I study Accountancy in USA with full scholarship?
  14. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  15. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  16. How may I do Ph.D course in USA? How may I get scholarship? I'm going to complete MA in Economics
  17. Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?
  18. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?