25th September 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for M.tech colleges with GATE scorecard?

I want to know about the procedure for applying for the M.tech colleges with GATE scorecard.

Thank You sir.

Kindly please Reply me.

29th September 2015, 04:54 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.tech colleges with GATE scorecard?

First of all I appreciate your willingness for doing M.Tech course. As you have qualified the GATE exam and want to take admission through GATE scorecard.

**Since you have not mentioned your GATE score or rank. Instead of this I am providing you procedure for applying in M.Tech colleges. First of all you have to apply in CCMT counselling to get admission in NIT's or IIIT. In CCMT application form you have to fill the priority of colleges too. Colleges will be allotted to you subjected to the availability of seat in that college up to your rank.

**You can also apply to some other colleges with or without GATE such as:
--BITS Pilani
--Bit Mesra
--VIT vellore
--SRM

**Since you are GATE qualified so you have lot of options if you cannot get any seat in CCMT counselling. So in my opinion you have to firstly choose your interest area in which you want to study and then search colleges in your own city or in some other city in which those subjects have been taught..

**Below are the attachment regarding the CCMT brochure to get the detailed information regarding the procedure of M. Tech admission.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCMT Brochure.pdf(1.96 MB, 23 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?