20th June 2015, 01:01 PM
Konidena praveen kumar

Can I get scholarship having 95% marks in intermediate?

Sir, I have completed my intermediate with 951 (95%)marks and I belongs to BC-A category. Can I get scholarship..

30th June 2015, 04:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship having 95% marks in intermediate?

You have not mentioned which course you will pursue after intermediate. Scholarships are given for the different professional courses like engineering, medical, law etc.

If you will pursue engineering or medical, you may get scholarship for pursuing engineering from the State government if your parents income is as per state rules and regulations.

You can apply for CBSE scholarship for pursuing bachelor's degree. You can get more details about this scholarship at www.cbse.nic.in.
4th May 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir !! My son score 97 % in his Telangana Board of Intermediate and also belong to BC - E Quota ( for Muslim Minority). My husband's annual income is more than 4.5 lacs per annum. Is there any chance that we can apply for any kind of merit scholarship?
6th May 2019, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Can i get scholarships as i secured 953 marks in inter.iam oc candidate.i want to do btech further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?