17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I submit if my Land agreement papers were burnt to apply for Bank Education Loan?

Hello,
I am from Uttar Pradesh and I am looking for an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs for study in Abroad. In bank, they are asking for Land papers in city. I have sufficient lands but 2nd copy of papers as original papers burnt few years back in fire in our house. Now what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  2. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  5. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  6. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  7. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  13. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  14. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  15. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  16. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  18. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?