18th November 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

How Can a Nepali student with property in India get education loan to study abroad?

I am Nepali student and am planning to go Australia for further education but we have property in India so how can I get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How a Nepali student can get education loan to study in Australia if he has property in India?
  2. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  5. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  6. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I mortgage property which includes partner to apply for Education Loan?
  8. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  9. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property to study B.Tech?
  10. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  11. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  12. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  13. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  14. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  17. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  18. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
19th November 2015, 12:50 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Can a Nepali student with property in India get education loan to study abroad?

No, you cannot avail educational loan.

The minimum eligibility criteria to avail educational loan is that the candidate must be a citizen of India.

Even though you have a property in India, you will not belong to the India. The property can be stated only as security purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?