18th November 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Will SBI take interest for study or education loan?

I have a small query regarding the interest by SBI. Will SBI take interest for the study loan or for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charge against SBI Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  2. Will SBI take interest for study or education loan? -- [New]
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  5. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  8. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  9. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  10. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for doing B.Tech in IIT?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  13. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  14. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  15. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  17. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  18. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
18th November 2015, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will SBI take interest for study or education loan?

Yes, SBI will definitely take interest for every loan even if it is study or education loan. The rate of interest for SBI education loan is as follows :-

--> For loans upto Rs.4 lacs :- 3.90% above Base Rate, currently 13.20% p.a.
--> Above Rs.4 lacs and upto Rs.7.50 lacs :- 4.15% above Base Rate, currently 13.45% p.a.
--> Above Rs.7.50 lacs :- 2.15% above Base Rate, currently 11.45% p.a.
18th November 2015, 10:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will SBI take interest for study or education loan?

Here i am providing you the complete detail of interest taken by SBI on education loan.

Loan Amount & Rate of Interest of SBI Student Loan Scheme :

** For loans upto Rs.4 lacs

3.50% above Base Rate, currently 13.20% p.a.

** Above Rs.4 lacs and up to Rs.7.50 lacs

3.75% above Base Rate, currently 13.45% p.a.

** Above Rs.7.50 lacs

1.75% above Base Rate, currently 11.45% p.a.

For your knowledge i want to tell you that SBI sanction a maximum education loan of 10 lac rupees for studying inn India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?