9th April 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan if living in Dubai? Which bank is good for it?

Hello sir, I am living in Dubai and want to apply for an education loan for my son to get admission in Engineering course. Please tell me how to get an education loan from here? Which bank is good for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  2. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  3. Can my father apply for an Education Loan in SBI of Dubai if working there since 11 years?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  6. Education loan for BAMS course?
  7. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  8. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Possibility to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for travelling and living expenses for PhD candidate of Abroad?
  10. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  11. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  14. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  15. Can my son get benefits of Education Loan if I have an NRI Account in HDFC Bank?
  16. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does Bank offer an Education Loan only for those colleges which has good placement facility?
16th April 2017, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan if living in Dubai? Which bank is good for it?

You can contact the nearest bank branch for any education loan. There are PSU banks like SBI, which has branches abroad, if you are living there.

Normally, education loan is provided by the bank of the country to which the candidate belong to. Hence, if your son in living in India, then you have to contact the local PSU and private sector banks of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?