1st November 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can my son get benefits of Education Loan if I have an NRI Account in HDFC Bank?

I have an NRI account in HDFC Bank as I am working in Dubai. My son want to go Abroad for his Education. In this case, my son can get any benefit of applying an Education Loan from HDFC Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Education Loan for my son’s BS course in USA being a NRI Account holder in HDFC Bank?
  2. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  3. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA if my father has ICICI NRI Account?
  4. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course
  6. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  7. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  10. Education Loan to study MBBS in US for a candidate whose father has NRI Account in HSBC Bank?
  11. What kind of benefits are available to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  12. Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI?
  13. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account? -- [New]
  15. Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salaried account in IDBI Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  16. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  17. Disbursement procedure of HDFC Bank Education Loan? Documents required for disbursement?
  18. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
29th January 2017, 07:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can my son get benefits of Education Loan if I have an NRI Account in HDFC Bank?

Yes, your son can get education loan for studies abroad. Just make sure your son has confirmed admission at a recognized university, before applying for education loan. You need collateral security to get your loan granted by the bank.

If you have good earning along with collateral security, then getting an education loan will not be a problem for your son. Just make sure you fill the application form correctly and provide all necessary documents to the bank.
31st January 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can my son get benefits of Education Loan if I have an NRI Account in HDFC Bank?

Sir I studied intermediate and degree in one sitting ? So that can I study ias
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?