1st August 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?

Hello everybody, Myself Akhilesh kumar and I ma studying B.Tech in ECE. After completion of it I want to study MS from USA. So can you tell me that which Bank would be better to apply for education loan which have good record of sanctioning education loan for foreign studies?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  2. Which bank is good to take an education loan to study UG course at abroad? -- [New]
  3. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  6. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  7. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  8. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  9. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  10. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
  11. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  13. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
  14. Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to do Master's in Finance having an experience of over 8 years?
  16. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  18. Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
2nd August 2016, 11:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?

Almost all banks have the same reputation when it comes to education loan. This is because Reserve Bank of India has strict regulation on education loan scheme. It is better to opt for public sector banks as you can get subsidies as per various government policies. You should opt for the bank which is near your residence and preferably in which you have good contacts or account. The list of banks is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?