7th September 2017, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan from PNB while studying BBM course at BML Munjal University, Gurgaon?

Sir, I have got admission in 1st semester of BBM course at BML Munjal University, Gurgaon and due to financial crisis I want to apply for education loan at Punjab National Bank. What should I do for it?

15th September 2017, 09:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan from PNB while studying BBM course at BML Munjal University, Gurgaon?

You can contact the nearest PNB branch and apply for education loan. You need to submit the application form along with all supporting documents like id proof, address proof, admission proof, etc.

Once you submit the application, they you will review it and inform you about the progress made. You will also need a guarantor or collateral security based on the size of the loan.
16th September 2017, 03:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan from PNB while studying BBM course at BML Munjal University, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have got admission in 1st semester of BBM course at BML Munjal University, Gurgaon and due to financial crisis I want to apply for education loan at Punjab National Bank. What should I do for it?

The BML Munjal University has made arrangements with Yes Bank, HDFC Bank and State Bank of India for sanction of education loans to students, if they fulfill the loan criterion. The PNB offers education loans to students studying Graduation / Post Graduation degree conducted by the colleges / universities recognized by UGC / Govt. / AICTE / AIBMS / ICMR etc. Students should have secured admission to the course through entrance test or merit based selection process after completion of 10+2. Management quota is also considered based on the merits of the case. Students should contact the PNB branch nearest to their permanent address for more details. PNB Education Loans website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?