3rd April 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?

Hello, I am planing to go Germany for MS course after Mechanical Engineering from Tamil Nadu. List of best colleges for which I can get an education loan from SBI? Can I get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  2. Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?
  3. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  4. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  5. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  8. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  10. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  11. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  13. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  14. Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate?
  15. Are travelling expenses covered under Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about Fast Cash Loan to study MS in Germany?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  18. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
6th April 2017, 08:22 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?

State Bank of India provides education loan for those college which are government affiliated and for those college which have good reputation. So, it is better for you to take admission in the government affiliated college.
Expenses covered for SBI education loan are:
Tuition fee and course fee.
Caution deposit.
Cost of books, equipment and other instruments.
Examination, Library and Laboratory fees.
Travel expenses and passage money for abroad studies.
Cost of two wheeler up to Rs.50, 000.
Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tour, project, thesis etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?