30th April 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

How to get education loan to study M.Sc Environmental Science? Can HDFC grant me the loan?

I am B.Sc Geography Honors holder and now want to study M.Sc Environmental Science from Amity Institute of Environmental Sciences. So, I need financial help. Please tell me what should I do to get education loan? Can HDFC grant me the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  3. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  5. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  6. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  8. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  9. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  11. How can I get an Education Loan to study MS(Environmental Sciences) in Abroad?
  12. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  13. Will Bank grant an education loan if my father has already taken a car loan?
  14. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  15. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  18. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
1st May 2017, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan to study M.Sc Environmental Science? Can HDFC grant me the loan?

To get an education loan to study M.Sc. Environmental Science course, you should have secured admission in any one of the recognised university. You need to visit the HDFC bank branch and contact the bank manager regarding education loan and need to submit the required documents like Identity Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, Admission Letter, etc., along with education loan application form. If you have all the required documents then, you can apply for an education loan in HDFC bank and it will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?