29th July 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a loan from Dena Bank to study Hotel Management Course? Rate of interest which I have to pay yearly?

Sir, I got 67% 10th and 83.2% in 12th from Arts stream. Now I want to get admission in Hotel Management course. But my family's financial condition is too weak. So, I want to get education loan. Can I get loan from Dena Bank? Rate of interest which I have to pay yearly?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What will be the interest rate for the left amount of an education loan if paid half of amount with pre payment charge?
  3. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  4. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Canara Bank? Rate of interest of this month?
  5. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  6. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  7. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  8. Interest rate, EMI amount and amortization details for an education loan of 6 lakh in Dena Bank? -- [New]
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  10. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  11. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  13. Is there any curriculum of RBI in Fixed and Floating Interest rates for Nationalized Banks?
  14. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  15. Rate of Interest charged by ICICI Bank for study PGDM course?
  16. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  17. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  18. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
31st July 2016, 10:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a loan from Dena Bank to study Hotel Management Course? Rate of interest which I have to pay yearly?

Yes, you can definitely opt for education loan from Dena Bank in order to pursue Hotel management course. There is no problem if you are not financially stable. You can take education loan if you take admission in well recognised institute having good exposure facilities or placement track record and you comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme.

The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. For the study period, rate of interest will be computed as simple interest. Usually it fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5 percent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?