14th March 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit to study MBA or any scholarship facility for admission?

I am present pursuing an MBA (Master of business administration) course. Am I eligible or not? Also, I want to know about any age limit? Is there any scholarship facility?

16th March 2017, 09:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit to study MBA or any scholarship facility for admission?

In most of the Universities in India, there is no age criteria for pursuing MBA course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the MBA course.
There are certain scholarships available for the poor aspirants from the Government. You must have to apply for it to get the benefits.
17th March 2017, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit to study MBA or any scholarship facility for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am present pursuing an MBA (Master of business administration) course. Am I eligible or not? Also, I want to know about any age limit? Is there any scholarship facility?

No, there is no age limit to study MBA. Candidates who have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply to the MBA course. The course can be studied in regular and distance modes also. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination, group discussion and interview. There are various entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, SNAP, CMAT etc. Regarding scholarships, there are various scholarships available for post graduation studies in India. You can apply online or offline for the scholarships. You can also get the details in your university regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?