26th March 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get instant education loan to study B.Tech in Plastic Technology from abroad? Is there any scholarship available for admission fees?

Hello, I have completed Diploma in Plastic Technology and now want to study B.Tech in same stream from abroad. Please tell me how can I get instant education loan? Is there any scholarship available for admission fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. Details of education loan and scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE? College in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan for study M.Tech in Abroad?
  4. Scholarship or Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad?
  5. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study M.Tech in Chemistry? Best colleges in India and Abroad? Details of scholarship and education loan?
  7. What kind of concession I will get in Education Loan to study MS in Abroad through GRE being an ST student?
  8. How can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if studying B.Tech(Biotechnology) with scholarship?
  9. How to get scholarship to do Ph.D from abroad? What is the criteria to get an education loan?
  10. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  11. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  12. Education Loan scheme to study PhD in Abroad?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  15. Can I get education loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  17. What are the different scholarship exam which I can to continue studies abroad?
  18. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2023, 03:07 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How to get instant education loan to study B.Tech in Plastic Technology from abroad? Is there any scholarship available for admission fees?

Getting an instant education loan may not be possible, as the loan application process typically takes some time to complete. However, you can expedite the process by preparing all the required documents and submitting them promptly.

To get an education loan for studying B.Tech in Plastic Technology from abroad, you can approach banks like SBI, HDFC, ICICI, etc. You can also consider approaching education loan providers like Credila or Avanse.

To increase your chances of getting a loan, you can consider providing collateral or a co-applicant with a good credit history. Additionally, having a good academic record and admission into a reputed institution can also help.

Regarding scholarships, you can check with the universities you are applying to, as they may have their own scholarship programs. You can also look for external scholarships offered by organizations or government bodies in your country or the country where you plan to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?