11th July 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get loan for only one semester while studying abroad?

I want to take study loan for degree course for one semester. To study in abroad is that possible that I get loan for only one semester. Can you please provide me the details on this? What is the criteria followed? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get education loan for only one semester while doing the course in abroad?
  2. Is it possible to get education loan for one semester to do it abroad?
  3. Procedure to get education loan for doing MBBS in abroad?
  4. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  6. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  7. List of Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Tech 1st semester student?
  8. How can I get an Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. List of Private Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Pharma 1st semester student?
  10. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  11. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Procedure to apply for education loan from second semester while studying in IIHM, Kolkata?
  13. Procedure to get education loan for B.Tech student of NIT whose father is working in Abroad?
  14. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  15. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad? -- [New]
  16. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  17. Procedure to get an education loan for B.Tech student of VIT whose father is working in Abroad?
  18. Whether Education Loan includes ticket fares in case of Study Abroad?
15th July 2017, 10:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get loan for only one semester while studying abroad?

Banks provide loan on a course and getting loan for just a semester will be very difficult because bank doesn't offer any such products.

You have to contact the bank officials for any such query. Chances will be very less for such limited kind of loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?