31st December 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?

HELLO
if i get in btech % is 51 and gre score
less than 100 and if toefl score is 85
then is it possible to get a scholarship
in usa for ms please reply for this as soon

Related Questions:
  1. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Procedure of applying for MS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  4. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  5. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  8. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  9. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  11. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  12. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  13. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  14. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  15. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  16. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  18. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
5th January 2015, 02:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?

No, you cannot get scholarships with your academic profile. Because, universities offers scholarships to only few number of students and they will select the students, who have following academic profile
Graduation - Above 70%
GRE - Above 300 marks
TOEFL - At least 90 marks
If you can satisfy above requirements, you will have chances to get a scholarship.
27th November 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?

Hi I'm having 51.40%in b tech mech and took 7 years for ending a backlog with operation research ...and now I'm thinking to go USA for Ms in mechanical ....can I go ...
Is there chances with my profile to US
Please help I'n
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?