9th December 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan to study MBA without security and guarantor for an Orphan?

Hello,
This is Vikash from Patna and I am an orphan. How will I get education loan for my MBA education in India which fees cost around Rs. 6.5 Lacs, where I cannot provide any guarantor and security.
With Regards-
Vikash Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  3. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  4. Banks offer Education Loan to study MBA in Australia without any Guarantor?
  5. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  7. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  9. Education Loan to study in a Business School without a guarantor? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  11. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  12. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  13. Whether my sister become Guarantor to apply for an Education Loan if my father died?
  14. What is the role of a Guarantor to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I become guarantor against Bank Education Loan to study Abroad for both of my daughters?
  16. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  17. Can I make my Brother a Guarantor while applying for an Education Loan?
  18. Does Bank sponsor Education Loan to an Orphan for studying B.Tech?
13th December 2015, 12:37 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loan to study MBA without security and guarantor for an Orphan?

Generally, banks offer educational loan of Rs.4.5 lcas without any security. But above Rs.4.5 lacs one must keep collateral security equal to loan amount.

The candidate can avail educational loan of Rs.4.5 lacs being an orphan without any security. But for Rs.6.5 lacs the banks will ask for any form of security deposit or any third person guarantee.

Without any security or third person guarantee one cannot avail educational loan amount of Rs.6.5 lacs.
19th July 2023, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Education Loan to study MBA without security and guarantor for an Orphan?

Can i avail rs 200000 lacs education loan without gurantee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?