8th February 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship as pursuing company secretary course foundation level?

I have score 78.71% in 12th exam of March month. I am in now company secretary course foundation level. Can I get scholarship now?

1st July 2017, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship as pursuing company secretary course foundation level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have score 78.71% in 12th exam of March month. I am in now company secretary course foundation level. Can I get scholarship now?

Merit cum Means Scholarship (Company Secretaryship Course) is offered to the students those who have passed the foundation/both groups of the Intermediate examination, at the first attempt, in one sitting. There are also various awards offered to those students who have passed foundation examination of CS course. They are Sultan Chand Trust Prize Award and Durga Devi Saraf Memorial Gold Medal. For getting the awards you have to clear the foundation examinations. Therefore, there are no scholarships offered for pursuing foundation of CS course. The details are available on the ICSI website; the website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?