3rd April 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 10th Bihar Board to get scholarship for female candidate?

Sir,
I am a girl and I have given my
Board exam of Bihar Board of Class 10.
I just want to know that what percentage
I need to score so that I can get scholarship?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  2. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  3. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 82.4% in 12th Gujarat Board?
  4. Minimum percentage required to apply for JEE Main & Advanced in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  5. Percentage required in 12th Board exam to get CBSE Scholarship?
  6. Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?
  7. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  8. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to apply for scholarship?
  10. How can I apply for Scholarship without the help of school if secured 87% in 12th Bihar Board?
  11. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  12. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  13. Am I eligible for government job after scoring 50% in class 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?
  15. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  16. Is there any scholarship available for 10th West Bengal Board student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
5th April 2015, 12:37 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th Bihar Board to get scholarship for female candidate?

The Bihar School Examination Board announces various scholarships program every year for matric, intermediate and other students. Interested candidate needs to fill online application form to get BSEB SCHOLARSHIP 2015.The scholarship is under Central Sector Scheme.

The Bihar School Examination Board invites applications of pass outs of 10th and also 10+2 every year with following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility for Scholarship Scheme

** Student must have scored above 80 percent marks in 10th Board.

** Income of the parents must be less than 4.5 lakh per annum.

Monetary Benefits of this scholarship is that: Rs 10,000 per year for further studies and Rs 20,000 for post graduation studies.
6th April 2015, 09:27 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th Bihar Board to get scholarship for female candidate?

The BIHAR SCHOOL EXAMINATION various scholarship announced for the female on the basis of their percentage obtained in the matrix class. Now there are many factor responsible for the scholarship accepting as given below::::::>>>>>>

:::>> INCOME CERTIFICATE

::::>> ABOVE 85 % IN THE MATRIX CLASS

::::>> ON THE BASIS OF CANDIDATE CATEGORY.

ETC.

If all these condition are verified then you are eligible for the scholarship which is by the board to the Female.
20th June 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How many student have found havemarks above than 85% in bihar board 10th class 2015
9th August 2017, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to scholership for sc candidates in 10 class hbse
24th June 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Have any scholarship for 10th class students will passed with 80persent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?