13th December 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend do the IITs give to do Ph.D. programme in management?

Hello sir, I have completed MBA in HR and have also cleared UGC NET for Lectureship but could not clear the NET JRF. I want to apply for Ph.D. programme in management at IIT. How much stipend do the IITs give for us?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend?
  2. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  3. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  4. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  5. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much monthly stipend I will get if I do my Ph.D in English?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Management at Mumbai University? Entrance exams available to study?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  9. When M.Phil and PhD applications will be invited with stipend? Is there any work experience needed after post graduation for PhD?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in IIT if I cleared UGC NET in Lectureship?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to get stipend in doing Ph.D?
  12. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  13. Can I get stipend to do PhD (Defence Studies) in Meerut College? Colleges offering stipend for this PhD?
  14. After MBA how can I make my career in Teaching?
  15. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  16. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  17. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  18. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
28th March 2017, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much stipend do the IITs give to do Ph.D. programme in management?

I have got 1202 rank in gate .will I eligible to do phd in iits .when I will joine in iits or nits for phd ,how much stipend they will give me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?