3rd November 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend M.Tech Construction Engineering student of NIT get during the course? When to apply for it?

I am studying in 1st semester of M.Tech Construction Engineering in NIT and want to know how much stipend I can get during the course? When to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study MTech through GATE in NIT/IIT? -- [New]
  2. Which NIT will I get after scoring 497 in GATE and 2750 AIR? Is stipend available to any student of M.Tech in NIT?
  3. Which of the NITs provide construction management for M.Tech? Details about the NIT?
  4. List of IITs offering MTech(Construction Management) course
  5. Can I get government college for M.Tech with 93.7 percentile with stipend?
  6. When is NIT, Warangal going to increase stipend of M.Tech Transportation engineering?
  7. Summer training in NHAI, Bihar for 45 days for student of Civil engineering from NIT, Hamirpur? Other construction companies in Bihar?
  8. Can I apply for an Internship in Nagarjuna Construction company being a Civil 2nd year student of NIT, Sikkim? Procedure to apply?
  9. Criteria for admission in NIT Rourkela for a GATE and Non GATE scored student? Fee structure of the course in NIT Rourkela? Stipend provided to student?
  10. How to apply for Internship in L&T for Construction Engineering and Management student?
  11. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Mining Engineering) in NIT-Rourkela?
  13. Can I apply for M.Tech in DTU after doing B.Tech from NIT Warangal
  14. Am I eligible to get stipend for study M.Tech in NIT if scored 493 GATE marks?
  15. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  16. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  17. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  18. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
8th November 2017, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend M.Tech Construction Engineering student of NIT get during the course? When to apply for it?

Stipend for M.Tech students is only available for GATE qualified candidates, which is sanctioned by AICTE for duration of 2 years of masters course.

If you haven't got GATE score, then it will be difficult to get any stipend. If there is any scheme from university, then you need to contact the college for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?