3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT-Jamshedpur?

Sir,
I am getting admission in NIT-Jamshedpur for doing B.Tech course. Now, I want to apply for an Education Loan.Kindly tell me the process for apply in Education Loan from any Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(CSE) in NIT, Jamshedpur?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  9. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT if applied for JEE Main?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  13. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  15. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
13th June 2015, 10:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in NIT-Jamshedpur?

Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan :-

- First of all get a printout or hard copy of the prospectus of NIT Jamshedpur.
- Get a photocopy of the admission letter and rank card of the entrance exam.
- Approach any bank as per your convenience close to your residence.
- Contact the branch manager or the administrative officer of the concerned bank.
- Get to know the details of the education loan and the application procedure.
- If satisfied with the talk, follow the instructions from the concerned authority to get the education loan sanctioned. Otherwise you can approach other banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?