24th October 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How much would be the cost for further studies after 12th? How much bank can pay?

Tell me that how many fee to pay to study now after 12th , and i am very poor and plz my help ,god help you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  2. Fee structure of XAT entrance exam?
  3. What is the fee structure to do ICWA? What is the procedure?
  4. How can I study B.Arch having less than 50% marks in 12th? Will bank pay loan to ST category student? -- [New]
  5. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  6. Through which bank should I pay the DD for MBA ICET?
  7. Any bank will help me getting a loan for Medical studies?
  8. What is the exam fees for OBC candidates to apply for NDA exam online?
  9. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  10. Which Pay Commission among 5th and 6th is currently working in SBI Bank? When the 6th Pay Commission will be announced?
  11. Procedure to apply for further studies in TCS? Approximate cost for the studies?
  12. Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan?
  13. Can I get study loan having scored 95% in +2?
  14. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  15. What is the marks requirement in 10th and 12th? How much fee is to be paid? Which institute is the best? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam
  16. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after the completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
1st November 2014, 08:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much would be the cost for further studies after 12th? How much bank can pay?

It is very difficult to tell the amount of cost for further studies after 12th. This is because:-
- Different courses have different fee structure.
- Different institutes have different fee structure.
Hence it is impossible to tell the cost involved in further studies if you do not mention any info on above categories. However, there is no need to worry since :-

- Scholarships are available for various courses for financially unstable students.
- Students can opt for education loan which can bear the entire expense of your further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?