25th August 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the marks requirement in 10th and 12th? How much fee is to be paid? Which institute is the best? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam

what are the marks required in 10th and 12th ? how much fees should i pay for it ? which institute is best for this studies ? what is the rank that i should get to study this ? should i write EAMCET or IIT exams for this studies ?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  2. What exams to write other than EAMCET, AIEEE and IIT JEE?
  3. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  4. EAMCET eligibility if 11th and 12th are done from abroad?
  5. Can I be eligible to write EAMCET after completing 10th in AP
  6. What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?
  7. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  8. How much fee is to be paid to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Marks required in 12th class?
  9. How many marks I have to secure in EAMCET-Engineering if secured 50% in 12th? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for diploma+degree completed student to get a job in MNC?
  11. Am I eligible to write EAMCET? I have done my 12th with 60% marks from Odissa through national open schooling. My parents belong to AP
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Age limit to write the EAMCET exam? Am I eligible to write EAMCET exam an age of 25 years?
  14. How should I learn IIT JEE after passing 10th
  15. Am I eligible to write the EAMCET exam after completing B.Pharmacy
  16. Entrance exam fee of IIT JEE that is to be paid by a male candidate?
  17. Is it possible to get a good job with 56% in 12th and 88% in 10th? Can I write the improvement for 12th exams again?
  18. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
15th May 2016, 11:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks requirement in 10th and 12th? How much fee is to be paid? Which institute is the best? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam

It is best to score more than 90% aggregate marks in your 10th and 12th standard. The fee to be paid depends upon college you choose for pursuing your higher studies. There are many best institutes like Narayana, Sri Chaitanya, Vikas, Kakatiya Junior Collges which offers good quality of education.

You need to write IIT examination if you are interested to do Engineering from IIT and you need to appear in EAMCET examination to get admission in AP/TS Engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?