25th August 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?

what are the marks required in 10th and 12th ? how much fees should i pay for it ? which institute is best for this studies ? what is the rank that i should get to study this ? should i write EAMCET or IIT exams for this studies ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks requirement in 10th and 12th? How much fee is to be paid? Which institute is the best? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. How to do Aeronautical engineering after scoring 75% in 12th and 96 marks in EAMCET?
  5. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  10. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What exams to write other than EAMCET, AIEEE and IIT JEE?
  13. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  15. How to do Aeronautical Engineering course after scoring 90% marks in 12th and 12126 in EAMCET
  16. What is the procedure to become a Airline Pilot
  17. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  18. How to get Aeronautical Engineering after securing 91% in Inter and 61 marks in EAMCET?
30th April 2013, 12:41 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?

Dear Friend,
You must note that in order to apply for Aeronautical Engineering you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised Board.
With these you should have Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics main important subject in your class 12th and there is no limit on the optional subject you may have any of it may be Biology.

Mostly the admission is done on the basis of Entrance Examinations but due to the new pattern of 60-40(60% from Entrance exam result and 40% result from Board) so you should also have good marks in your Board Examinations.

Mostly there is always increased in percentage and cutoff for admission procedure so try to have at least maximum marks then the previous year cutoff.

Regarding Entrance examinations so try to give all national level examinations such as JEE-Main and then try to opt for State level Entrance exam.
Since,The value for National Level Examinations is High.
Try to have 65% + in the Entrance exam as it will make you applicable to apply to top colleges beside this try to have 75% + in your 10+2 Board Examinations and there is no limit on 10th percentage but it will be good if you have 80% + Marks in Your Science and Maths.

I have mentioned some of the top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering below you may apply for them:-

1.Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
2.Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
3.Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
4. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
5.Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
6.Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
7.Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
8.Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
9.Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
10.Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
11. Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
12.Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
13.Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
14.Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
15.Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
16.Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
17.Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
18.Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
19.Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
20.Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
21.Anna University, Chennai
22.Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
23.Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
24.School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
25.VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?