18th October 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to register for the B.Com scholarship program?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for B. Com. scholarship programme for the year 2015-16. So tell me how to register for that?

Thanking you,
Sincerely,

Minal Waghela
Email: [email protected]

19th October 2015, 02:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for the B.Com scholarship program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for B. Com. scholarship programme for the year 2015-16. So tell me how to register for that?

Thanking you,
Sincerely,

Minal Waghela
Email: [email protected]

There is a website called National Scholarships Portal you can register your application for a scholarship through that website.

You can do the scholarship process right from submission of student application, verification, sanction and disbursal to end beneficiary for all the scholarships provided by the Government of India.

The website address is given below for your reference https://www.scholarships.gov.in/main.do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?