2nd June 2010, 08:24 AM
S S GARG

Does AIIMS Delhi offer any scholarship program? Is there any university offering the same? Can I give IAS exam at the end of 4 and half year before registration by MCI?

Sir,
I am the student of 3rd yr MBBS studying in Nepal.I born in INDIA.Sir,is there any scholarship exam in India offered by aiims delhi or any other university for me.Please inform me as early as possible.
Now i am preparing for IAS.Can i give the IAS exam at the end of 4 and half yr before the ragistration by MCI.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  2. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  3. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  4. Procedure to become a Physician in AIIMS? How much salary do they offer? -- [New]
  5. Scholarship for 3rd year B.Sc. students?
  6. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  7. Unable to register for MCI after MD in Radiology from Tianjin Medical university, China
  8. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  9. Can I give AIIMS exam next year while in 1st year of MBBS? Can I appear in entrance exam based on permissible number of attempts?
  10. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  11. What are the steps followed to get admission and scholarship for EDC program?
  12. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  13. Can we study Genetics after MBBS course? Names of the universities offering the course? Is genetics available in AIIMS(Delhi)?
  14. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing B.Tech CSE -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any renowed university/institute in UK offering scholarship to pursue M.S in UK?
  16. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  17. How can i avail scholarship at Delhi University for studying Psychology?
  18. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
6th June 2011, 11:10 AM
shadab6g

Default Re: Does AIIMS Delhi offer any scholarship program? Is there any university offering the same? Can I give IAS exam at the end of 4 and half year before registration by MCI?

yes you can give ias exam before 28 years of ageeee
23rd January 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does AIIMS Delhi offer any scholarship program? Is there any university offering the same? Can I give IAS exam at the end of 4 and half year before registration by MCI?

does aiims providing any nanotechnolgy post graduation courses? what is the basis of the selection? iam bds graduate. what is the scope if i choose a nano pg?
19th September 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Does AIIMS Delhi offer any scholarship offer for M.sc. Nursing Program for Nepalese students? If yes, what is the eligibility criteria and procedure?? waiting for reply..
19th September 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Does AIIMS Delhi offer scholarship for M.sc. Nursing program for Nepalese students?? if yes, what is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?? please do reply..
21st May 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i am 24 yrs old, is it too late to join mbbs.mbbs is my dream.is there anyone who took admission for mbbs in this age pls reply
10th April 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am a nepali citizen and have just completed my 4 yrs B.Sc. Nursing courses.
I am very interested to join M.Sc. Nursing (CTVS) in AIIMS university. So can you please answer me some questions?
1. Can I apply for scholarships?
2. What are the criteria to be fulfiled to get admission and scholarships in AIIMS?
21st September 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I am a nepali citizen and have completed my Basic bsc nursing course from bangalore,rajiv gandhi university of health sciences and currently working in nepal.does AIMS offer any scholarship for nepali citizen to join M.Sc. Nursing?can i apply for scholarships?can u mention the criteria which i need to fulfill??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?