4th September 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis?

Hello sir, I want to take an education loan from Andhra Bank to study BBA. I want to know how can I repay the loan in installment basis or in one time?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  2. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  3. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  4. What will happen if I could not pay on time the installment of an education loan which was taken against the house property?
  5. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?
  8. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  9. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  10. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  11. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  13. How can I repay loan amount in Avanse Education Loan if study and get job in Abroad?
  14. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  15. How tax can be calculated during repayment of loan amount?
  16. Whether the State Bank of Hyderabad will get merged with SBI? How can I repay my education loan amount? -- [New]
  17. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  18. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
6th September 2016, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis?

Yes, you can repay the education loan on installment basis in the form of EMIs. When you start the repayment, the bank will give you a definite installment amount which you need to repay every month. This amount depends on the tenure of your repayment along with the prevailing interest rate and the loan amount. You can also pay lumpsum amount to repay your loan at any point of time.
30th September 2016, 05:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

It totally depends upon your own wish whether you want to pay education loan in one time or through installments. If you have surplus of funds and do not want to take tension of paying EMIs every month, you can pay amount of education loan in one time.

*But if you do not have surplus of funds then you can pay education loan through EMIs, you can visit your bank for EMIs amount and interest that will be charged for it. One advantage of one time payment is that you will not have to pay interest.
30th September 2016, 06:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The education loan can be paid in installments without any difficulty. Banks give one year window period to students to repay loan and if candidates are unable to pay education loan in that time, bank charge interest on principal sum of education loan taken. After that candidates can pay education loan in installments.

2. Central government waives interest charged on education till a candidate studies in course plus one year window period. If you will pay whole amount after completion of course there will be no interest you to pay otherwise in installment interest is charged on specified amount of installment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?