13th December 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure to study LLB course from Tamil Nadu? How to get an education loan for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th and want to study LLB course from Tamil Nadu. Please tell me what is the fee structure to study LLB course from here? How to get an education loan for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  2. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
  3. Fee structure of B.Ed course at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu? Which bank is best to apply for an education loan? -- [New]
  4. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  5. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.V.Sc in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  8. Fee structure of studying MBBS in Tamil Nadu including donation college fee? List of banks providing loan for the whole cost involved?
  9. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  10. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  11. Which Colleges in Tamil Nadu offer CA Correspondence course? What is the fee structure of the same?
  12. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  13. Possibility to get an education loan to study LLB without clearing CLAT exam? Which bank can give me education loan?
  14. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  15. Course and fee structure of PhD(Sports Management) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education & Sports University?
  16. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  17. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  18. Fee waiver student can take education loan?
16th November 2017, 11:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure to study LLB course from Tamil Nadu? How to get an education loan for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th and want to study LLB course from Tamil Nadu. Please tell me what is the fee structure to study LLB course from here? How to get an education loan for it?

The fee for the 5 years BA LLB course in Tamil Nadu differs from one Law College to another. The fee for the course in government law colleges is less compared to the private law colleges in Tamil Nadu. The fee for the 5 year LLB course in Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College is around Rs 2,000 per year. Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College website link is Click Here

The fee for the 5 years LLB course in Central Law College, Salem is around Rs 60,000 per year. Candidates can find the details on the Central Law College, Salem website given Click Here

Candidates can contact any nationalized or private bank branch or apply online, to get an education loan. They have to provide necessary documents like letter of admission, fee schedule, address proof, identity proof, income proof of parents’, last three months salary slips, last 6 months bank statements etc. Many nationalized banks offer education loans with very low interest rates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?