24th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I repay Loan amount after getting job in France through MS course?

Respected Sir, if I get an Education Loan for study MS course in France and get job there then how can I repay? Actually I am ready to go France for my MS course and they have told me that they will give me placement and I have applied for Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs from HDFC Bank. So, if I get job in France then how I pay my loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  2. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  3. Should I mortgage my property to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study Post Graduation in UK? Should I repay the amount after getting job?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  5. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
  6. How can I repay loan amount in Avanse Education Loan if study and get job in Abroad?
  7. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  9. How much concession does SBI give if candidate repay whole amount of loan after six month of completion of course?
  10. How to get subsidy against an Education Loan? -- [New]
  11. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  12. How tax can be calculated during repayment of loan amount?
  13. How can I get my final year Loan amount if there is an error in repayment?
  14. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  15. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?
  16. What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?
  17. Details about job after completing B.Tech in Civil engineering to repay the loan amount?
  18. Can I repay the amount of education loan on installment basis? -- [Most Discussed]
14th October 2022, 10:46 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I repay Loan amount after getting job in France through MS course?

How to repay education loan.

Figure out banking logistics
Be sure the bank account you are using to pay your student loan set for international banking transfer.
Set up Autopay
Consider federal loan consolidation.
Investigate income driven repayment.

For repayment purpose, always go for right repayment plan and opt for a shorter loan tenure.

Repayment usually start after course completion or after getting job.
You can repay the loan by saving your income .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?