20th April 2012, 05:08 PM
kalyan.62

Is there any way to do engineering without diploma after failing in intermediate due to health problems?

sir im failed in intermediate due to some healthproblems and i dont want to do 12
so any another way to do engeneering with out doing diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do B.Tech after failing in one subject in diploma?
  2. Can I become Software Engineer after the completion of Distance MBA having secured 60% in B.Sc Computer Science, 55% in Intermediate and 45% in 10th standard?
  3. Can I join B.Tech after having 1 backlog in diploma?
  4. IT companies for job after dropping 1 year in B.Tech after 1st semester due to health and scoring 72% allover?
  5. Can I study engineering, diploma or polytechnic while studying engineering
  6. What would be the effects of 12th Standard Marks on Campus Placement if I scored less than 60%?
  7. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education? -- [New]
  8. Which are the further courses available for me if I dropped my diploma in Civil Engineering in between?
  9. How to join engineering after passing in intermediate but failing in EAMCET?
  10. Can I appear for CSAT if completed engineering in 5 years?
  11. How to join Technical course after failing in 10th 7 years back?
  12. Can I join intermediate after Diploma engineering?
  13. Which is best option after Matriculation? Diploma or higher secondary?
  14. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  15. Which diploma course is suitable to get job in Industrial sector if completed B.A. and Diploma in Health Safety Engineering?
  16. What to do for double post graduation in Diet & Nutrition?
  17. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do if unable to perform good in engineering?
13th May 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to do engineering without diploma after failing in intermediate due to health problems?

How can a student do mechanical ( specifically ) or any other engineering without diploma ?
I am a student who has just appeared for 10th and making my way to 11th.
16th December 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to do engineering without diploma after failing in intermediate due to health problems?

sir i am fail in intermediate, i want to do b.tech now how it is possible
15th June 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

can i join in Btech i have one subject in diploma
26th October 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

it's possible that became an engineer without doing diploma? plz give me answer!
7th January 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Every Thing is possible in India.If You Have money.You can do P.G without having intermediate ,Degree in Andhra Pradesh or in any state.You Can Join Some Engineering Colleges In Andhra Pradesh without intermediate certificate.The Management Will Manage The Certificates,They Want only Money.
7th January 2014, 07:32 PM

Every Thing is possible in India.If You Have money.You can do P.G without having intermediate ,Degree in Andhra Pradesh or in any state.You Can Join Some Engineering Colleges In Andhra Pradesh without intermediate certificate.The Management Will Manage The Certificates,They Want only Money.
24th August 2017, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

After passing 10th, without doing intermediate I am Joned in CSE in vocational college, is there is a chance to become software engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?