26th August 2012, 12:10 PM
emmanvijay

Which courses I should join being a candidate having failed in Intermediate?

sir i have failed inter and want to do my higher studies.so please suggest me to join in which course to join

13th September 2012, 01:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses I should join being a candidate having failed in Intermediate?

You can join diploma course, if interested in technical subjects. After completion of the course, you can join engineering degree through lateral entry. Another option is to try for CA CPT Course. Short term certificate courses will also be better for you. These courses can be pursued in streams like computer, and lab assistant, according to your interest.
26th April 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses I should join being a candidate having failed in Intermediate?

I have completed my ssc in 2008 and inter in 2012 can I go to usa for higher studies
26th April 2013, 05:36 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Which courses I should join being a candidate having failed in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanvijay View Post
sir i have failed inter and want to do my higher studies.so please suggest me to join in which course to join
Dear Vijay,
if u want to do Higher studies first you clear the intermediate Exam.This is the Base for any higher studies .

U have not mentioned u r Intermediate Course

After Inter you can do B.Tech then u go for MS in US or you can do MBA in B Schools or PH.Ds in Foriegn countries

Or U can do MBBS in U S

So first complete Intermediate .Study well and get good Marks .If u get good marks in entrance exams So many Universities will offer to study in Foriegn countries

All the Best
18th May 2013, 07:08 PM
sksaikumar1919

You should try for deploma courses , polytechnic, information technology.
After diploma, you can join any good college to get the degree.
Or you can try for animation course also.
You can not join colleges directly without getting qualified in intermediat education.
31st May 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

my friend failed in 12 th arts ... can she do
D.A.D. on the basis of 10 th
31st May 2013, 11:24 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Do not worry there can be any reason of fail in Intermediate.If you fail in Intermediate it does not mean that you can not get higher education you can also get higher education.

If you are intrested in higher education then repeat Intermediate and pass with good marks. after passing Intermediate apply for college admission. if you are serious for your study then you can get success in higher education.

Remember one thing that any single failure of your life can tought you so much. so first pass Intermediate and then apply for college admission.

Some job oriented courses are also for you. you can apply for Diploma or ITI courses. these are short term courses which provide so much job apportunity. you can apply for these courses.
21st June 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am inter second year failed student and i want to fasion designing can i do that...?
24th June 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am intermediate bi.p.c second year failed student i want to do short term course for 1year which will be the best course?
26th June 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i am intermediate MPC Student got failed in 2013 and i am looking for merchant navy can you suggest any courses on merchant navy on 10th base?
10th July 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Which courses I should join being a candidate having failed in Intermediate (failed intermediate c.e.c english medium)
26th May 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i had failed in two subjects ie physics and chemistry.i want to continue my studies.can u suggest me which is the good course for me.can i do engneering even though iam failed?which is the better college for me ro join?
10th June 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I was not qualified in eamcet , iam a bi.p.c student with 78 persent ,what can i do for my furthur studies
28th June 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am Rahim i failed intermediate with mpc , continuously it the second year which i am losing, please advice me suitable course inorder to complete my studies, i prefer engineering courses , but since it is the fourth attempt that i failed in maths 2 please advice me
4th July 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i have failed my Inter MPC Maths 2B then im planning to do Multimedia ,,,, so can u say abt carrer aft ths multimedia and im very much intrested to do multimeadia and im want to become a Gud Animator ,,,,,,Suggest me Plz...........
19th July 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.
I have 60% mark in 2 science but i failed in dgree. What are the gud coursess for me better future
4th June 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I am failed intermediate 1 n 2 which course we better to me
15th June 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have failed my inter mpc and later by nios certificate i have joined engineering bt now our government declared dat dis csrtificate is duplicate ...wat shud i do now
13th July 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello I got year back after 2nd year diploma in computer science then what course I can do for higher studies
21st July 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir this is mahesh my misses failed in iintemediate m.p.c group she want to study higher education which course is suitable to her in distance education
24th July 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TAKEN MEC IN INTER AND I HAVE FAILED IN 2ND YEAR ... SO CAN I DO DIPLOMA IN ANY SUBJECT OR IN SELECTED SUBJECTS ONLY
29th July 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have Failed in My MEC intermediate course and I dont Want to Waste this year to give intermediate exams...... What can I do to get good career ahead???
18th August 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have Failed in intermediate in 6 subject what should i do & i Hate Maths
Help Me and I want to Study Higher
8th December 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have failed intermediate first year and second year four subjects..failed...and I have taken TC , BONFINDE ,short memo of fail . 2013-2015. I m in confused what I have to ... Now .. ( I want to do film & media ) what I should sir.. Please help me..........I m in totally confused....
19th April 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
You can join diploma course, if interested in technical subjects. After completion of the course, you can join engineering degree through lateral entry. Another option is to try for CA CPT Course. Short term certificate courses will also be better for you. These courses can be pursued in streams like computer, and lab assistant, according to your interest.
How much salary can I get if I do this ?
You can join diploma course, if interested in technical subjects. After completion of the course, you can join engineering degree through lateral entry. Another option is to try for CA CPT Course. Short term certificate courses will also be better for you. These courses can be pursued in streams like computer, and lab assistant
2nd May 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

which cousie I have to take after I failed in intermi
dary .
sir I have been failed in first year economic sub I have been written so many times but I didn't passed but I passed in all second year sub vith 60 marks what I have to do now which course I have to take
24th June 2016, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a mpc student failed in intermediate but I do not want to waste my academic year ai want to join in b.tech or b.e is their any opportunity
25th June 2016, 03:13 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Courses for 12th failed students:

*Jobs in Indian Navy:
12th failed students can join Indian Navy if they have passed 10th standard.This entry scheme is called the Matric Recruit.

*Diploma courses:
If you have failed 12th standard ,but passed 10th standard you may get admission in diploma engineering by using your 10th standard mark sheet.

*ITI(Industrial Training Institute)
*Event Management
*Hotel Management
13th June 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

My cousin failed in intermediate,if he clear next year,is he eligible to write eamcet next year?
4th January 2018, 10:32 AM
sncksgedu

Don’t worry if you being failed in intermediate exam, you can continue your higher studies even if you failed in inter by writing the entrance exam like BPP (bachelor proprietary program), you have to pass the entrance exam to get admission into the degree direct, you can do the following courses for inter fail join degree courses like BA, BCom, BSC, BBA, BBM etc. Apply Now.
11th September 2022, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma inCSE but failed in intermediate earlier, can i join in2nd yeear?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?