18th April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get an Education Loan without rejection to do Pilot Training course?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have got 81% marks in 12th and I have a dream to do Pilot Training course from Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi. But I need to apply an Education Loan because my parents can't bear the expenses of this course. Kindly let me know what I have to do to get an Education Loan from any Bank without rejection?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan for Pilot Training course?
  2. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  3. How to apply for Pilot training? Can I get education loan for pilot course after 12th?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  5. What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  6. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  7. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Dubai?
  8. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  10. Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?
  11. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  12. How to go UK for Pilot training? Prospect of getting loan?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which bank gives education loan for commercial Pilot training?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to do Commercial Pilot Training in Falcon Aviation Academy, USA?
  16. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  17. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  18. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?
20th April 2016, 10:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get an Education Loan without rejection to do Pilot Training course?

To get an Education loan from the bank for doing Pilot Training course, you must have to submit a Collateral security in the form of documents related to land, property, etc., equal to bank loan amount. If you does not have any Collateral security, you are not eligible to get an Education loan.
21st April 2016, 05:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get an Education Loan without rejection to do Pilot Training course?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies and having a definite aim in life. You can definitely pursue pilot training course with the aid of education loan. Make sure you approach the bank with the prospectus of concerned institute in which you are seeking admission. Get to know the details of education loan in detail from the concerned bank. Comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme and act as per bank's instructions to make sure that your loan request is sanctioned. Furnish all the requisite documents to the bank and read the education loan papers before signing them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?