26th July 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study B.Tech in India for a candidate of Indonesia?

Hello,
I am from Indonesia and I want to study in India. I want to do B.Tech in India. Kindly tell me which Banks avail me Education Loan for doing B.Tech in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  4. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  12. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
27th July 2018, 09:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study B.Tech in India for a candidate of Indonesia?

For a foreigner, you need to contact banks situated in your own country for education loan. Banks operating in India, can only provide loan, if they are operating in Indonesia.

Hence, just make sure you contact the banks available in your country for studying in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?