24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rate for BTech course?

Hello everyone, can you tell me which are the banks have low interest rates in their education loans? I am a BTech aspirant, preparing for various Engineering entrance exams. Provide me the bank names with details of education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study BTech in UK, USA and Australia with low interest rates?
  2. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for BTech program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rates to study BDS?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  6. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  8. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  11. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan with best interest rate & processing scheme to study MBBS in United States?
  13. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  14. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  15. How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  18. List of Banks which has Low Interest rates for Education Loan to study MBBS?
18th October 2022, 11:09 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan with low interest rate for BTech course?

Central Bank of India provides education loan to study in India and abroad at the starting rate of 6.85%

Some other banks that provide education loan at affordable rates are

Bank of Baroda
State Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Indian Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Punjab National Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?