21st October 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?

Well I am studying bds final year how can i get loan so tell me that with low interest of rate how can i get an educational loan in a quick process?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  3. Which Bank offer Education Loan with low interest rate to study B.Tech?
  4. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
  5. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  6. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  7. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  8. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  9. Any kind of scholarship is available in Karnataka? What about education loan facility at low rate of interest?
  10. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  11. Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  14. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  15. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  16. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  18. Education Loan at cheapest rate of interest and tax benefits to study MBA?
21st October 2015, 06:01 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?

The interest rate for education loan is almost same for all the public sector banks. So, you can apply for the Education loan from any public sector banks. Recently to speed up the process for quick sanction of education loan to needy students, government of India launched an education loan portal called Vidya Lakshmi.

You can visit the official website of this portal, create an account on it, submit all your personal details and loan requirements, you will get information from which banks you can get loan and in how much time.

The official website of Vidya Lakshmi is https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/.
22nd October 2015, 12:52 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get an education loan quickly at a low interest rate?

# Education loan is most suitable for those who are not financial sound or belong to middle or lower class. The education loan is provided by the all the nationalised bank, private banks and Government institutions.

# A student can avail the loan amount up to Rs. 10 Lakh for higher studies in India and loan amount up to Rs. 20 Lakh for higher studies in foreign country.

# The usual interest rate of education loan in India is lies in the range of 11.50 to 14.40 depending upon following factors:

* Nature of course or higher studies
* Reputation of college/university/institution
* Amount of loan

# The main purpose of education loan is to meet the following expenses/charges while higher studies:

* Tuition fee
* Hostel fee
* Mess fee
* Laboratory or Library fee
* Examination fee
* Security deposit
* Miscellaneous Refundable or non-refundable fee/charges

# Following things must be kept in mind by the student while applying for education loan:

* There is need of third-party guarantor for the loan amount above Rs. 4-8 Lakh.
* Student must have insurance if he/she is going for higher studies in abroad.
* Parents/spouse/sibling of the student must be co-applicant while applying for the education loan.
* Student must ready for repayment of loan amount 0.6 to one year after completion of higher studies or course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?