22nd May 2016, 11:53 PM
Arvi rao

List of banks where we can apply for educational loan for doing LLB course?

Sir/Mam,

List of banks where we can apply for educational loan for doing LLB course? Can you please give me the details of the bank and the steps which we need to follow for the same to apply for the loan? Hope that I will get the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali? -- [New]
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  4. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to continue my MCA course in Guru Ghasidas Central University? List of educational loan providing banks?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to do further study after LLB?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan to study having completed 1 year of LLB?
  11. Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I take Personal Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if Education Loan is approved but gettign delayed?
  13. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  14. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  15. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  18. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
24th May 2016, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks where we can apply for educational loan for doing LLB course?

All the banks offers an education loan for doing LLB course in a recognised university. To get an Education loan, first you must have to know the loan details by contacting bank manager or staff, they will inform you all the details regarding loan process, documents required, procedure, time required for sanction of loan, etc.,. You need to submit your admission letter, education certificates like 10th, 12th standards Marks sheet, Income slips, Identity Proof, etc.,. The documents you have submitted will be verified by bank and if found correct, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
24th May 2016, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks where we can apply for educational loan for doing LLB course?

You have to approach the bank only after securing admission in a recognized college. You need to fulfill all the requirement to become eligible for loan. Presence of a guarantor or collateral security will be required according to the size of the loan.

The best place to apply for loan are given below.

1. State Bank of India
2. ICICI Bank
3. HDFC Bank
4. Bank of Baroda
5. Union Bank Of India
6. Central Bank of India
7. Allahabad Bank
24th May 2016, 11:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The list of banks is attached below for your kind reference. You need to approach the bank after getting admission call. You need to have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan and act as per instructions from the branch manager to get your loan sanctioned.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?