23rd May 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?

Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  2. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  3. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th CBSE board with 94.8%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  5. How to get eligibility note to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a WBCHSE candidate with 91.4% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff marks required in 12th UP Board exam to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  7. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship with 68.4% IN 12th HP Board?
  8. How can I check my selection in Inspire Scholarship being a WBCHSE candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  10. Can i apply for Inspire Scholarship with 97.25% in 12th from KSB?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  13. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship with 86.4% in 12th PSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  15. Are dropper students eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  16. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
  17. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc(Chemistry) if secured 97.25% in 12th Kerala State Board?
  18. Am I eligible to get the inspire scholarship if I have completed 12th with 97.5% marks?
24th May 2016, 02:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?

Below, I have provided you the official link of the above mentioned scholarship. You can go through the link to have a look at it and get the required details.

http://www.inspire-dst.gov.in/scholarship.html
25th May 2016, 12:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?

Yes, you can apply for inspire scholarship with your qualification. However, there are many other eligibility criteria. The detailed eligibility criteria is attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx INSPIRE Scholarship.docx(12.2 KB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?