31st August 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

List of courses after B.Sc Chemistry for which banks grant education loan? Fees required for the course?

I have completed graduation in B.Sc Chemistry and further planing to study with financial education loan. Suggest me some courses for which I can get education loan from any bank? Fees required for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Management colleges in USA for which banks can grant education loan? Do the banks pay whole amount in one time?
  2. List of Banks offering Education Loan for BSc(Biotechnology) course
  3. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?
  4. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  5. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for BSc(Cinema) course?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  7. List of courses available in Mumbai after BE Electronics & Telecommunication? Can a bank grant an education loan for it? How much amount I can take as an education loan?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Textile Design)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for BSc(Textile Design) course? -- [New]
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for BSc(Electronics) course
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  11. List of private BDS colleges for which Axis Bank can grant education loan? Total fees required for it?
  12. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for BSc(Information Technology) course?
  13. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  14. Colleges providing degree in Safety and Occupational Health Engineering? Which banks can grant education loan? What is the scenario of education loan?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for BSc(Hardware & Networking) course
  16. Fees required to study B.Ed course? Which bank will grant education loan without any security? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for BSc(Computer Application) course?
  18. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
4th September 2017, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses after B.Sc Chemistry for which banks grant education loan? Fees required for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed graduation in B.Sc Chemistry and further planing to study with financial education loan. Suggest me some courses for which I can get education loan from any bank? Fees required for the course?

List of courses after BSc Chemistry for which banks grant education loan is given below;

MSc Chemistry
MSc Applied Chemistry
MBA
MSc Biotechnology
Bed
MCA
LLB

The fee for each course is different and it also varies based on the college/university. Candidates can study the above mentioned courses with less fee in the government colleges and fee for the course in private colleges is higher. Candidates can get education loans for the above mentioned courses in various nationalized and private banks. They have to apply for education loans with necessary documents like proof of admission, fee schedule, mark sheet copies, proof of ID and address, income proof, relationship proof etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?