18th October 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Fees required to study B.Ed course? Which bank will grant education loan without any security?

Sir, i want to study B.Ed course so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me total fees required to study B.Ed course? Which bank will grant me education loan without any security?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?
  2. List of courses after B.Sc Chemistry for which banks grant education loan? Fees required for the course?
  3. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  4. Fees required to study M.Pharmacy in India? Which bank is suitable for education loan without any security?
  5. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  6. List of private BDS colleges for which Axis Bank can grant education loan? Total fees required for it?
  7. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  9. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  10. What should a 3rd year MBBS student do to get an education loan for Pre PG preparation? Which bank grant an education loan without any security?
  11. Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?
  12. Banks providing education loan on minimum rate of interest and without security to study at SRM University?
  13. How to apply for education loan at Bihar State Co-operative Bank? Maximum amount they can grant without security?
  14. How long does a Bank takes to grant an education loan?
  15. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesnÂ’t have collateral security scheme? -- [New]
  16. Best MBA colleges in Singapore for which State Bank of India grant education loan? How much fees required?
  17. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  18. Which bank can grant an education loan to study B.Sc Nautical Science? Is there any documents required form municipal corporation?
21st October 2017, 11:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees required to study B.Ed course? Which bank will grant education loan without any security?

The fee structure for B.Ed course is not same in all colleges/ universities. It varies from college to college and university to university. Generally, it may range from Rs. 30k to Rs. 60k per annum. Almost all the banks offer an education loan upto Rs.4 lakhs without any security for pursuing B.Ed course.
21st October 2017, 02:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees required to study B.Ed course? Which bank will grant education loan without any security?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i want to study B.Ed course so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me total fees required to study B.Ed course? Which bank will grant me education loan without any security?

The Fee for the B.Ed course differs from one college to another. The fee for the B.Ed course in Madurai Kamaraj University is Rs 18,500 per year (total – Rs 37,000). The fee for the B.Ed course at the Techno Institute of Management Sciences is Rs 51,250 for the first year and Rs 30,000 for the second year. Students can get education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs without any collateral security. Education loan is offered Co jointly to the applicant and his/her parents. The following banks offer education loan without collateral security for a loan of up to Rs 4 lakhs.

State Bank of India - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Indian Bank - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website
21st October 2017, 03:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Here, are the highlights of B.Ed course:-
Course Level:- Graduation
Duration:- 2 years
Examination Type:- Semester System
Admission Process:- Entrance Exam
Eligibility:- Graduation degree
Course Fee:- INR 30,000 to 60, 000

Yes, you can get education loan for B.Ed course. Following are the banks which provide education loan for B.Ed course as well:- State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Canara Bank, Bank of India, Credila, Avanse.

Documents required for this are:-
applicant ID proof
10th, 12th and graduation certificate
admission proof or college offer letter
1 photo
21st October 2017, 06:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Total fee required to pursue B.Ed is 2 Lakh to 2.5 Lakh but it may varies as per college.
Let me tell you that you are eligible to get education loan without any security upto 4 Lakh to 4.5 Lakh.

Some of the banks which provides education loans without security are mentioned below:-
SBI
PNB
ICICI
BOI
BOB
Canara Bank
Indian Bank
Axis Bank
Central Bank of India
21st October 2017, 07:08 PM
ranu shahi

The annual fee required to study B.Ed is approx Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,00,000. So, you can avail education loan from any nationalized bank or also from any private bank without any security because education loan upto Rs 4,00,000 does not need any security.

Bank which grant education loan are:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Central Bank
Canara Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Punjab National Bank
ICICI Bank
HDFC Bank
Avanse
Credila
Axis Bank
21st October 2017, 07:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure for pursuing B.Ed course varies from university to university. The fee that you need to pay for pursuing B.Ed course depends on the college/ university you choose for pursuing B.Ed course. You can apply for an education loan in any bank once, you have secured admission in B.Ed course and you can get an education loan of Rs. 4 lakhs from any bank without any security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?