26th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

List of distance colleges to get admission in MCA course online? Can I get any scholarship for it?

Hello sir, I am BCA graduate and doing job in Indian Army. I want to study MCA in distance mode form top universities. List of colleges where I can get admission online? Can I get any scholarship for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission to study MCA being a distance IT graduate? List of colleges in Kolkata?
  2. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  3. List of colleges in Chalakudy for distance MCA? When does the admission get started?
  4. Colleges which provides MHRD scholarship in J&K for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th standard?
  5. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  7. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  8. List of scholarships available for open caste to get admission for architecture course in colleges
  9. How to get an education loan or Scholarship to study M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? List of distance colleges for it?
  10. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
  11. List of top MCA colleges in Pune?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  13. List of colleges providing scholarship for M.Tech in India? I've completed MCA
  14. List of government colleges which offer MCA in Gujarat?
  15. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  16. Am i eligible to apply for NIMCET and JAM exams for admission to MCA after distance mode B.Sc.(IT)?
  17. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  18. List of colleges offering admission in MCA in Madurai?
28th February 2017, 10:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of distance colleges to get admission in MCA course online? Can I get any scholarship for it?

Colleges offering MCA through distance mode:

Dr CV Raman University

Kakatiya University

University of Madras

Annamalai University

Osmania University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Sikkim Manipal distance learning program

Anna University

Amity School of distance Education

Here is the list of MCA scholarship programs:

Maharath education fund

Hinduja Foundation

Dr Ambedkar overseas fellowships

Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?