26th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Which bank should I approach for an education loan to study B.Tech course form Vinayaka Mission University, West Bengal through lateral entry? Which documents are prescribed as security?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech course form Vinayaka Mission University, West Bengal through lateral entry. Which bank should I approach for an education loan? Which documents are prescribed as security?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get student educational loan?
  3. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  4. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  5. Is degree from Vinayaka Mission University distance mode valid or not?
  6. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  9. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  10. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  11. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
  12. Master degree in Education(lateral) offered by Vinayaka Mission University in distance education mode if affiliated to authorities?
  13. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  14. How to get degree documents from Vinayaka Mission University for distance education course?
  15. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  16. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  17. Can I show Vinayaka Mission University certificate for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Educational loan to pursue engineering in West Bengal?
28th February 2017, 08:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank should I approach for an education loan to study B.Tech course form Vinayaka Mission University, West Bengal through lateral entry? Which documents are prescribed as security?

You can approach any nationalized or private bank for sanction of Education loan. Now to bolster higher education, all banks sanction education loan at desirable rate of interest. Central Government has launched Vidya Lakshmi Portal where you can apply to multiple bank for education loan.

The essential documents are academic certificates, loan letter, PAN card of parents and candidate, address proof. For security, you can use bond paper of LIC, or land papers of land in urban area, fixed deposit paper etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?