30th April 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

List of PhD fellowship schemes available in India with procedure to apply

Hello sir, I have just taken admission in PhD in Ancient history at Vinayaka Mission University. Please tell me PhD fellowship schemes available in India with procedure to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any other procedure to get the fellowship if application is closed? When the online submission will start again for fellowship?
  2. How to join Ph.D for further studies in CFTRI, Mysore? Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship for Ph.D programme
  3. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  4. List colleges or hospitals for doing fellowship in Non-invasive Cardiology in India? What is the procedure for taking admission?
  5. How can I get scholarship to pursue PhD in Pharmacology?
  6. Are internships helpful in placements? Which internship to opt for? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for PhD in German universities with fellowship?
  8. Can a Nepali student get scholarship in India to do PhD? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How can I get Fellowship to study PhD in Sweden, Denmark and Finland being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  10. How to do Ph.D with Fellowship if I am a PG in LPM? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  11. Can a Ph.D in Mathematics from University of Patna apply for Fellowship Schemes of AICTE? What is the terms and condition for it?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship for PhD candidate? Number of assisted candidates in this year and chances of selection?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Life Science for DST Inspire Fellowship holder?
  14. When the list of selected candidate for JNU PhD Fellowship will be announced?
  15. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of all internship and fellowship programs in India for students of B.Tech CSE? Procedure to get into it?
  17. When will I get fellowship after clearing NET and JRF?
  18. Can I apply for Fellowship to study Integrated PhD(Mathematics) being a MAthematic postgraduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?