9th April 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?

I have passed Diploma in Elcetrical engineering and now want to complete BE. So, I need education loan for it. Please tell me all education loan schemes of SBI and BOI and procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  3. Base rate and old interest rate of last five year of SBI, BOI and PNB for amount 10 lakh?
  4. Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme?
  5. Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?
  6. Differences among Star Loan and Star Vidya Loan schemes of Bank of India?
  7. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for BOI for an education loan to study MBA Finance from IITs if, passed CS Executive and 1st year of B.Com?
  9. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  10. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  11. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  12. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get an interest free education loan being a handicapped and SC candidate? List of Government schemes for SC candidates?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  15. Procedure to apply for an education loan at SBI to study Photography course and to purchase required equipments?
  16. How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?
  17. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
12th December 2017, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed Diploma in Elcetrical engineering and now want to complete BE. So, I need education loan for it. Please tell me all education loan schemes of SBI and BOI and procedure to apply?

List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI is given below;

SBI Scholar Loan
SBI Global Ed-Vantage
SBI Student Loan
SBI Skill Loan
BOI Star Education Loan

Interested candidates have to contact the SBI or BOI branch nearest to their permanent residence to avail an education loan. Candidates have to apply for an education loan with necessary documents like academic records, fee schedule, address proof, ID proof, income proof of parents etc. Education loans are granted to students based on their academic performance in the previous examinations and future employment prospects.

Bank of India - Official Website

State Bank of India - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?