7th December 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Can a Ph.D in Mathematics from University of Patna apply for Fellowship Schemes of AICTE? What is the terms and condition for it?

Hello sir, I am doing Ph.D in Mathematics from University of Patna. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for Fellowship Schemes of AICTE? What is the terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Fellowship to study Integrated PhD(Mathematics) being a MAthematic postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship for PhD candidate? Number of assisted candidates in this year and chances of selection?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for study PhD with Fellowship in Abroad?
  4. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  6. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  7. To do PhD in Engineering streams AICTE approval is must?
  8. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  9. How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  10. Procedure to get 2nd installment of central sector scholarship? -- [New]
  11. Is CMJ University approved by AICTE to provide Ph.D after M.Sc Biotechnology? Does it create any problem in placement?
  12. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  13. How can I get Fellowship to study PhD in Sweden, Denmark and Finland being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  14. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Mathematics course? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc candidate?
  15. How to do part time PhD in mathematics?
  16. Is there any private or government organization that provides money for the completion of PhD?
  17. When will I get fellowship after clearing NET and JRF?
  18. Wheter the PhD honored by Jodhpur national university is AICTE approved or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?